Total Round (Over/Under)
Predict whether the number of rounds in the match will be over or under the spread offered. If a fighter withdraws during the period between rounds, the fight is deemed to have ended in the previous round.
The bell will signal the end of a round and the bell being sounded again will signal the start of the next.
Predict the way in which the match will end. You're betting on: which fighter will win and by what method.
Decision - Predict if Player 1 or Player 2 will win the match by the judge’s decision.
– When the fight goes the distance, the judges will then score each round to decide the winner.
- Technical Decision - The fight is stopped before the scheduled number of rounds are completed resulting in the bout going to the judges' scorecards,
who are able to determine a winner. e.g. for an accidental clash of heads etc.
By KO/TKO - Predict if Player 1 or Player 2 will win the match by a KO/TKO.
KO/TKO/Stoppage - A KO/TKO/Stoppage includes the following:
- Referee stoppage while either/both fighters are standing or on the canvas,
due to one fighter not intelligently defending themselves from strikes, or in a defenceless position.
-Stoppage by doctor or a fighter’s corner/team
- A fighter retires due to injury.
By submission - Predict if Player 1 or Player 2 will win the match by submission.
Submission – A Submission includes the following:
- A fighter tapping out, either verbally or physically
- Technical Submission
Draw - Predict if the match will end in a draw decided by the referees.
Predict which round will be the winning one.
The only official source for all MMA matches is https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/results